Location: Head office in Essex with plus UK travel
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 depending on experience + Company car or car allowance + Mobile & Laptop
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing company, with career progression.
The right candidate must have previous experience in compliance and be results orientated, with a proven track record of delivering high standards of service.
- Ensure maintenance of the Company’s Quality Management System and where required, write and implement new procedures
Identify business improvement opportunities through the completion of an internal audit plan.
- External audits making sure findings are resolved by taking corrective actions
- Attend various external industry related meetings, seminars and forums to ensure business is aware and kept up to date with any relevant changes or opportunities for improvement.
- Manage and build relationships with associated partners and regulators such as the SIA, NSI and other awarding bodies appropriate to our business.
- Support risk management through implementation, maintenance and testing of Business Continuity Plan.
- Be the Sentinel Coordinator and undertake all duties (railway industry)
- When required assist Sales on PQQs, tenders and re-tenders to ensure compliance for new work
- Be IOSH managing safely qualified (desirable).
- Experience with ISO quality systems (desirable).
- Experience of conducting internal audits (desirable).
Offered Salary £22,000 to £26,000 depending on experience